Jul 27, 2009
Complete rewrite of Bling with the following fun features:
- Databinding has better integration with DLR
- Functional programming graphic abstractions including curves, surfaces, lighting, textures, pixel effects, transitions, normal maps, and height fields.
- Easier to use lighting pixel-level system that reuses many WPF3D abstractions.
- New physics system that requires less code to use.
- Initial experimental support for DirectX10.
For more info, see http://mcdirmid.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/announcing-bling-3/
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.