Bling WPF 0.5
Oct 21, 2008
- Rebranding Signal Lib as Bling WPF. Namespaces updated accordingly.
- Changed APIs to use Microsoft coding style of beginning everything with an upper case letter.
- All helper signals are named DataTypeSg, all helper shaders are named DataTypeSg.
- Added percentage and angle data types. They are used for signals that require percentages (e.g., Opacity()) or angles (e.g., Rotate()). A value can be changed into a percentage using Percent(); e.g., 57.Percent(), or ScalarPercent(); e.g., .57.Percent(). A value can be changed into an agle via Degrees(); e.g., 90.Degrees(), PI(); e.g., .5.PI(), or Radians(); e.g., (.5 * Math.PI).Radians().
- Added support for most HLSL intrinsic functions on scalars (FloatSh) and vectors (Point*Sh) where supported by HLSL.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.